The US government buys more goods and services than anyone else in the US and maybe the world. And most business owners would like to earn some of that money. The problem is many businesses don’t know where to start. If that is your dilemma, I can help.
Introducing the nine-session business incubator school for GovCon businesses!
At the end of this program, if you do the homework, you will have the following.
• A pipeline consisting of opportunities to pursue
• A capture plan that contains specific actions to take, people to talk to, who the competitors are and who you can potentially partner with
• The right messaging designed to meet the concerns of your BEST prospects
• Call plans and what to say to whom when
• Your personalized strategy to use as you select the BEST opportunities with the HIGHEST PROBABILITY of success before you write on bid or proposal
• The information you need and a process to follow to write more winning proposals
Program Contents and Dates
- Week 1– Overview of Government Contracts – 2 hours June 25: 11AM – 1PM
- Week 2 – Opportunity Identification – 90 minutes – July 9 : 11AM – 1PM
- Week 3 – 60 minutes – July 16: 11AM – 12:00 PM
- Week 4 – Implementation Guidance – 60 minutes – July 23: 11:30AM – 12:30PM
- Week 5 – Market Position – 60 minutes – July 30: 11AM – Noon
- Week 6 – Making Contact within Federal Agencies – 60 minutes – August 6: 11AM – N0on
- Week 7 – Introduction to Capture – 2 hours – August 13: 11AM – 1PM
- Week 8 – Implementation Guidance – 60 minutes – August 20: 11:30AM to 12:30
- Week 9 – 2 hours – August 27: 11AM – 1PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I pay you when every government agency and many state and local organizations, like PTACs, offer training on how to do business with the government for free?
This is my favorite question to answer. Those free programs, while valuable, provide you with an overview of the process from the government’s perspective. What I deliver to you is a step-by-step plan created by people who have WON contracts and AWARDED contracts. You will have assignments designed to give you immediate hands-on practice DOING what is necessary to win as well as instructions on HOW to implement what you learn.
And, most importantly, I am going to COACH you as you take action to move your business through the processes necessary to win government contracts.
I’m not a group person. Can’t I get this program delivered just for me?
Of course, everything is available – for a price.
But the reality is that studies, like those conducted by Stanford University, confirm that people learn best from a group of peers. The group experience is particularly meaningful for new companies because many share the same challenges learning and implementing the same skills. The sharing of ideas, challenges, and SOLUTIONS by other businesspeople walking the same path is mutually beneficial, empowering and enlightening. And the connections you make in this program will pay dividends for your business for years to come.