Get you team ready for Q4
Those RFPs and RFQs are dropping everyday. And you’ve been preparing. Doing your research. Working your network. Finalizing your team. It’s time to execute on your capture strategies.
How do you get the most out of scarce proposal resources?
Writing a proposal requires strong management and organizational skills to ensure compliance to the RFP requirements while at the same time conveying the win themes that developed during the Capture process that is the foundation of your win strategy. In this working session, we will provide guidance on how to perform the following essential activities – whether you are working in person or virtually.
In this workshop you will be introduced to the four phases of proposal development that result in writing proposals that win contracts!
Module 1 – The Plan
• Analyze the solicitation
• Compliance Matrix
• Create annotated outlines with win themes, discriminators and page limits
• Organize and direct the kick-off meeting
• Form the proposal team (writers, SMEs, graphic designers, editors)
Module 2 – Content
• Technical Approach
• Presenting key proof points
• Resumes to highlight relevant experience
• Past Performance
Module 3 – Execution
• How to ask questions about the solicitation (RFP) and use the answers to improve your proposal
• Working with SMEs
Module 4 – Quality Control