If you have been looking for a partner to support you as you build repeatable processes that result in winning government contracts, you are in the right place! GovCon Academy Business School was designed to lead companies through the following key processes.
- Developing an evidence-based GovCon marketing plan
- Filling your GovCon pipeline
- Developing and executing effective capture strategies – both as a prime and as a sub
- Writing compliant and compelling proposals that win GovCon business
- Managing government contracts for profit
- Finding and capturing new business in agencies where you have won contracts
- Building and protecting your record of past performance on government contracts
- Re-capturing your government contract award
Who Attends GovCon B-School?
- Small Business Owners
- Capture/marketing/sales personnel for small businesses
- Key personnel at small businesses
- Personnel tasked with responding to solicitations of any type (RFQ, RFQ, IFB, Combined, IDIQs, BPA)
- Personnel responsible for managing and successfully performing government contracts
GovCon Academy is divided into two tracks, each structured to match the government’s buying process based on pre-award and post award goals. You pick the track that matches the goals you set for yourself in your GovCon contractor journey.
Ready, Compete, Win
This track is best for companies that are generating revenue either as a prime contractor or as a subcontractor. Companies in this program have set a goal to proactively grow their business over the next 12 - 18 months by winning new contracts.
CYA - retain and re-capture
Congratulations! You've won. Don't spend too much time patting yourself on the back because now you must perform. This track helps you perform, receive excellent past performance ratings so you keep you contract now and in the re-compete.